From: Andrew Kleimeyer [mailto:kleimey@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:56 PM
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Problem installing mssql extension

I've read all the documentation, and tried every suggestion, but I'm
still unable to run the mssql extension.  When I uncomment the line in
php.ini, PHP crashes.

My system:
Windows 2000
IIS 5.0
PHP Version 5.1.2-dev

What I have tried:
I've placed the ntwdblib.dll that came with php into the winnt/system32/
directory.  Nothing.
I've placed the ntwdblib.dll that is running on my mssql machine into
winnt/system32/ directory on the php machine.  Nothing.
I've copied the php_mssql.dll into the winnt/system32/ directory on the
php machine. Nothing.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.