Scrolling News

Hi there.
I'm trying to make a scrolling news box for my website. Basically I would
like this news box to get information from a column in my database called
'news_title' and display it in a scrolling news box.
The reason I'd like it to do this is because there is already a news page on
my website, which stores 'news_date' ,  'news_poster' ,  'news_title' ,
'news_description' , 'news_content' in a table on my database. I'd just like
to increase the functionality of this by having this news box on my front
page, which scrolls the 'news_title'.

Any suggestions for how to go about doing this? I'm still very new to php.

Regards,
Alex.