Re: Re: Table Output Question

Micah Stevens wrote:
I don't see what's more elegant about. They have a good point that you only need to do one out of the two, but doing it in Javascript versus PHP only has the advantage that it puts the processing load for that on the client computer. Am I missing something?

The second advantage is being more web standards compliant. Taking presentation out of the markup (clean table structure instead of <tr> attributes mess). But it's not the place for this (non-php) discussion, I just wanted to show another solution. 'More elegant' is only my opinion and I didn't want to offend anyone :)

Best regards,
Ajree