Re: Table Output Question

Take a look at this article on ALA:
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/zebratables/

It makes markup more elegant than repeated <tr bgcolor='...'>.

--
Ajree

Jeff Grossman wrote:
I have a table, where each line is the output of a query from a MySQL database. I do not use borders, so the page is a little difficult to read sometimes. Is it possible, or how do I, alternate the background color of each row when I output it?

My code is like this:

while (query) {
	<TR>
		<TD></TD>
	</TR>
}

I am not sure how to output two rows in the same while loop.

Thanks for any help you can offer me.