Re: PHP & MSSQL on Linux

Is it from php or the mssql driver? If it's from the driver, then the library
is installed at least partially correctly. If it's from php, perhaps not.

>From there you can narrow it down by checking the connection parameters
outside of php to make sure they're right, is there a mssql client for linux?

If the driver is loading, I would hope it would give better error messages
than just 'connection failed'.. but as I've never used the driver I might be
wrong.

You can also packet sniff the network during the connection attempt to see
what goes on there, there's lots of clues that could be helpful in the packet
stream.

-Micah