Re: RE: Basic SQLite test failing..

According to the manual the second and third parameters of sqlite_open
are optional and apparantly the mode value is ignored. Out of
interest, I tried them anyway and; running via CLI fails again with;

  ''Call to undefined function: sqlite_open()'

But running via apache this time fails with;

  'Wrong parameter count for sqlite_open()'

I did a syntax check (lint) and all is ok. I'm running on an ext3
partition with php version 4.4.0.

Thanks,
Eoin.