Re: RE: Basic SQLite test failing..

Ahh, I'm not very familiar with php, should have looked into the
effects of the '@' symbol. Once removing the symbols, running via CLI,
it fails with;

  'Call to undefined function: sqlite_open()'

whereas, running via apache, it fails with;

  'Call to undefined function: sqlite_query()'

I have sqlite and sqlite_php installed and enabled in php.ini (there's
an entry under phpinfo()).

Any ideas why it may be failing? Thanks again.