Re: My $_SESSION['''] variables are expiring!

Charles I am using Firefox already.  This is why I was wondering how I
can find out what the server settings are with my web site hosting
company and see if their end expired the variables.  When this happened
I had used the web based application I am developing less than 20
seconds prior.  Ron