Re: oracle complex type and oci_new_collection

Sorry, weird issue with my newsgroup client. It seemed like the post was being dropped. I thought it was a verification issue with the server so I tried sending from different accounts.

Larry E. Ullman wrote:
Seriously, how many times are you going to send this email to the list? I've seen it at least 5 times now in the past day, all the same email under slightly different FROM and subjects. Send an email once. If someone can answer, they will.