Re: Problem with mail funktion

have you setup an email server on the host you have installed php? if
yes, did you check the email relaing rules?

just fireup a shell and telnet your host (server which you have
installed php on) through port 25 (standard SMTP port) to check
whether your smtp is working.

or post the phpinfo() output (smtp section) to the list.

~viraj.