Really Good PHP editor

Hi All,

Not a DB question, but this is the only list I'm subscribed to, OK? Besides, everyone uses some kind of editor.

I'm presently using PSPAD as a PHP code editor which is very usable and has a lot of features that I love and use every day.

However it doesn't do everything I'd like it to.

I'd like an editor smart enough to resolve require_once(), include_once() etc. statements so that it can build a tree or at least some kind of list of the various included scripts starting from a base script.

Also it would be nice if it could figure out where a function was defined and you could just double click on the function name and it would take you straight to it. In fact, it would be even nicer if it could be smart enough to advise you the arguments as you type for both built-in and custom written functions and classes. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Am I dreaming thinking I will find this kind of functionality in a free editor? Is there a reasonably priced one people know of that do this kind of thing (and more)?

Thanks ... Ross