Re: Postgre SQL query error with PHP

On Jul 2, 2005, at 9:17 AM, Thomas Bonham wrote:

If you wouldn't mind look over this error to I would be very nice.
The error that I'm have now is the following. It is probely very
sample, but I'm still learning php so not for me it not.

There is an example here, that I think will help you.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.pg-fetch-row.php

And if that does not help try just printing out the entire array so you know what is there.

See the var_dump function:

http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.var-dump.php

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/