Re: Shrinking gifs.. .

Hello, i've got this in the comments:

<START>

emilus at galeria-m dot art dot pl (30-Sep-2004 10:02)

To resize or copy image (gif [with gd>=2.0.28] or png) with transparency.

-Take current transparency color
-create a new image with palette like old one and fill new image with
transparent color
-set transparent color
-copy resized image

$colorTransparent = imagecolortransparent($im);
$im2 = imagecreate($new_w,$new_h);
imagepalettecopy($im2,$im);
imagefill($im2,0,0,$colorTransparent);
imagecolortransparent($im2, $colorTransparent);
imagecopyresized($im2,$im,0,0,0,0,$new_w,$new_h,$imsx,$imsy);

<START>

Thanks Martin for the tips..

Regards,
Nadim Attari