Re: Still having a form problem

The array that you are using "quantity[]" has an automatic index populated
for it:

Meaning that if you have page1 that has the following code:

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="./page2.php">
<INPUT TYPE=TEXTBOX NAME="quantity[]" VALUE=""><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=TEXTBOX NAME="quantity[]" VALUE=""><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=TEXTBOX NAME="quantity[]" VALUE=""><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=TEXTBOX NAME="quantity[]" VALUE=""><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=TEXTBOX NAME="quantity[]" VALUE=""><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT>
</FORM>

and assuming that we ordered 1 of the first item, 2 of the second item, 3 of
the 3rd, etc

Then the array will be passed to page2 as follows

_REQUEST["quantity"] Array
(
    [0] => 1
    [1] => 2
    [2] => 3
    [3] => 4
    [4] => 5
)

All you need to do is explicitly specify the index of "quantity[]" on the
first page and use the SKU or Part Number as the index.

(I made up some part numbers to show you how to do it)

So, now your code will look like this:

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="./page2.php">
<INPUT TYPE=TEXTBOX NAME="quantity[b54]" VALUE=""><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=TEXTBOX NAME="quantity[t3fl]" VALUE=""><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=TEXTBOX NAME="quantity[8956798]" VALUE=""><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=TEXTBOX NAME="quantity[A-E3600]" VALUE=""><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=TEXTBOX NAME="quantity[SA-8]" VALUE=""><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT>
</FORM>

 Now the array that is passed to page2 looks like this:

_REQUEST["quantity"] Array
(
    [b54] => 1
    [t3fl] => 2