Still having a form problem

Hi there everyone,

I'm still having problems with my form PHP data, I lost email for a couple
of days due to a server crash on my account so don't know if this was
answered or not (Sorry).

Basically, I have a form which populates 25 entries at a time from a MySQL
DB with PHP, you can select the product you want to order by entering a
value in the quantity box, if it was a single box it wouldn't be a problem,
but it's an array.

Now again, an array for the quantity is no problem at all, as I just use

<input name="quantity[]" type="text" class="style8" id="quantity[]" value=""
size="5">

HOWEVER, I also need to transfer the $id (Named $id_new) from the database
in each quantity array at the same time so I can split each array into ID
and QUANTITY, this way I know which ID has which quantity, but this is what
has me stumped.

I tried with a HIDDEN field but of course that won't work, as there's no way
of aligning which ID goes with which quantity, so what I guess I need to
know, is how to amend $id_new with the quantity[] array.

Any help would be REALLY appreciated as this is really urgent.

Chris