RE: Connection Question!

What are you trying to connect to? Do you have a webservice on the second
domain? Is it a database - and if so, which?

-----Original Message-----
From: JeRRy [mailto:jusa_98@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 May 2005 08:33
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Connection Question!

Hi,

Okay lets say I own www.fred.com (which I don't but still) and
www.getpaid2reademails.com (so I own two domain, lucky me!)

Now I want to connect from getpaid to fred... Okay I have done this and
achieved this but is it possible to reject this operation and deny
connections outside of localhost?

Also if this is possible what IP is checked, the actual servers as localhost
or the user (different IP)?

I hope you understand what I mean, just wondering on stricter security.