Re: Connection Question!

If you mean database access that is simple, just create
a user that has access only from localhost (and of course
remove the others).

For mysql just do the query :
"GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON your_database.* to 'user'@'localhost'
identified by 'password'".

If you mean http access then you can configure a firewall depending
on the os you have or work with apache's .htaccess