Transfering post data to a series of pages

Is there a way to transfer post data to a series of PHP pages?

For example, lets say I have the following 4 pages:
Page1.php - this page has my original post form
Page2.php - this page does one thing with the post data
Page3.php - this page does another thing with the post data
Page4.php - this page shows the results of everything I have done

Right now I am using the header: <?header("Location: page3.php");?>

The problem is, the following works:
Page1.php - this page has my original post form
Page2.php - this page does one thing with the post data
Page3.php - this page shows the results of everything I have done

But when I try to add the second transfer the data is lost:
Page1.php - this page has my original post form
Page2.php - this page does one thing with the post data
Page3.php - this page does another thing with the post data
Page4.php - Only the results from Page2.php are shown!!!!

ASP does this with <%Server.Transfer ("transferpage1.asp")%>
Is there a counterpart with PHP?

- Matthew