Re: php3 and oracle9i client libraries doesn't compile..

Hi Martin,

It's a legacy application that is huge and sprawling and teh programmers who developed it left along time ago , apparently. It would probably be easier to write a whole new application then convert it to php 4 or 5 and thankfully thats not what I've been asked to do.

psa - thanks for that!!
would that be part of an oracle library?

thanks,

neil