Re: Slow access Apache + PHP + MySQL

From: Andre Matos <andre.matos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Now, we are using MySQL version 4.1.9 with Apache 2.0.52 and PHP 4.3.10, all
> compiled and running on a Linux Fedora X86_64.

What MPM is Apache using?  The threaded ones are not recommended.

>I start to look to the database. I monitored the MySQL using "MySQL
> Administrator", but I couldn't identify any problem. It looks ok, but not
> completely sure if really is.
Run the queries on the new maching with the mysql cli and see how long they take to run.  Run an explain on them to make sure your indexes were built.

> The system administrator told me that could be the PHP session, but again,
> he also was not complete sure about this.
I have no idea what this even means.

> Does anyone had this kind of problem or has any suggestion or direction to
> help me to identify and solve this issue?
Is PHP configured the same as it was on the old machine?  Have you changed INI options.