Re: Re: paginating : optimising queries

My apologies to all, i've mispelled that word, because in frensh we
say optimisation/optimiser ... there's no snoop dog's zzzz in zat :)

as about the subject, i think am no going to change my method and i'll
use ADOdb for some reasons (performance alse) :

*> my application should be db independant, so it can work on mysql or
postgres without changing code.
*> ADOdb offers caching, i think it's the better way to get
performance on this kind of queries (big tables)

what do you think all ? did i choose the best solution ?
thanks very much