Re: History of MySQL support in PHP

Indeed, the book writing is no bad guess, but with slightly different focus than PHP ancestry. But wondering how long mysql is supported is more or less personal interest.

Thx to both of you for answering and greetings from Germany to China and California, USA

Stefan Reimers

___

Forest Liu wrote:
Maybe he is writing a book "Leading to Creativity: the road of PHP and
its father"
haha
just joking

my pleasure to read the post from Mr.Lerdorf and best wishes from all Chinese PHP programer.