RE: PHP MSSQL bug

Do you have permissions to run the query as the php/webserver user?

Bastien

From: Raul IONESCU <raulionescu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-db <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  PHP MSSQL bug
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:16:40 +0200

I have created a stored procedure wich is accessing an remote linked MSSQL
2000 server and works perfectly from Querry Analyzer. The problem occurs
when I try to execute the stored procedure from php 5.0.3 (by using mssql_bind
or mssql_query); I've got no error but no result either. It seems that php
doesn't allows to access remote linked servers!
--
Raul IONESCU