From: JeRRy <jusa_98@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: Is this possible?
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 05:20:20 +1100 (EST)

Let me explain this a bit better, or try to. ;)

Let's say I have some code on MY SERVER.

I will call it "MYSERVER" and an outside server
outside my local area "OUTSIDESERVER".

Now I have PHP on "MYSERVER" to connect to a database
on an "OUTSIDESERVER" and once establish do a few
updates/deletes etc.

Now the database names, passwords etc will be stored
on "MYSERVER" which uses input themself to save.

Now is this method security safe and possible or are
most servers setup to a DB connection can only be made
by "localhost"?