php5 busts php4 code

Hi,

I am running:

apache 2.0.52
MySQL 4.1.7
php 4.3.9

I have a program for user data entry, retrieval, editing and updating.
Works fine.

When I updated php to 5.0.3:

Data entry works fine (including login with password)
but data requested does not populate populate form anymore.
I have all error reporting turned on and nothing comes back/

Data entry integrity was checked with seperate application = OK/

Any hints?

I can post code if asked.

Thanks,

Hassan