RE: Update multiple records

[snip]
> > This line in particular clearly warrants attention.  Cookie to
whoever
> > guesses what" the' problem` might 'be.
>
> that will be a lone backtick then :-) now where's the cookiejar ;-)
[snip]

All my cookies are stored on my local drives - sorry, I can't give you
access.

> > explode() turns an array into a string, you'll have trouble
> > in_array()ing a string.  You may want to start there.
>
> er Martin, no it does not. explode creates an array.
> the manual defines it as thus:
>
> array explode ( string separator, string string [, int limit])
>
> possibly you got mixed up with implode() (or join() which is an alias
of
> implode())
[snip]

That's what I get for troubleshooting before lunch!

My apologies to the list and to anyone unfortunate enough to find that
post with a search!  I always get implode/explode mixed up (I think of
an array as more organized than a string - so I think of a string as
just an array that's been blown to smithereens).  I guess the idea is
that an array is like a bunch of pieces of a string after it's been
blown up.

I even checked the manual and dyslexically read it.  'Spose I owe
everyone a cookie, and Jochem Maas two (plus first pick!).

Cheers,
- Martin Norland, Database / Web Developer, International Outreach x3257
The opinion(s) contained within this email do not necessarily represent
those of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.