Re: Table Info

define 2 variables, $col1data and $col2data
if it is to alternate based on the count of the row (regularly, every
other row) use the modulus operator in an if statement and assign data
to proper column. then just print both, the wrong one will be empty and
the right one will have data
if it is to alternate based on some other criteria (the data itself
perhaps) then use that in the if statement instead. assign the variables
the same way, print the same way.