RE: Table Info

how is the data to be presented? is it top to bottom left to right or left to right then top to bottom?

bastien

From: "Brad Ciszewski" <bradcis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Table Info
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:29:58 -0600

I am having problems coming up with a way to do this. I highly appreciate
any help what so ever.

Problem: I need to extract data from the database, and display it on a
table with 2 columns. It has to alternate columns automaticly, for each row.

Like I said earlier, any help is highly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance,

Brad Ciszewski
www.BradTechnologies.com Web Services