RE: Question on the use of where statements

I think you may hit the limit on the number of characters in the SELECT
statement before you hit the max number of WHERE items.

It's a good question though.    Try doing a worst case scenario (pick
all the options, enter data that's the max character length for each
item, etc).  Either through your form or typing it all manually.  The
worst that'll happen is it'll say "Sorry.. Too many characters" or "Too
many WHERE items" or something.

Also, check the documentation for the database system you're using
(MySQL or whatever) and see if it says anything under the WHERE clause
or max length of SELECT statement.

If you find anything interesting, let us know.  Sorry couldn't give you
a better answer.

-TG