Re: Re: PHP and Firebird

Anatol ogórek wrote:

I got php+firebird working without any problem.
I am also able to create and compile simple udf for firebird.

Good to hear :)

I found that one UDF in php source so I thought that maybe someone of you managed to use that extension.

I miss read what you were doing - where is that file as it would be worth a look at. In any case, that IS the sort of thing we like to play with on the firebird-php list ;)

--
Lester Caine