Error Help

Hi there everyone,

Thanks to everyone helping with connecting to a remote server, works
wonderfully now :-)

I do have a final question, had a look online but couldn’t find what I
needed.  It’s hard to explain why, but basically individuals have my program
on their HD, the DB is on their HD etc …. And it connects on startup to a
remote server to check the latest version number so they can then download
if a new one is available (Which I package using MS.net’s installer system
for distribution),  Anyway, what I want to know is, how can I get a NICE
error message IF they aren’t connected to the net when they launch the
software on their machine?  Currently I get a nasty message, but I’d like to
replace it with something like “Please make sure you are connected to the
Internet” or something like that?  I know the OR DIE command, but that
doesn’t work with connection failures.

Thanks everyone.

Chris

---