Re: timestamp problem

Ok, thanks for the input.  I knew that was an option as well, the problem is
that I have about eight different dates in the query, and I'd rather do a
query like "SELECT projects.* FROM projects..." and then format those
results, rather than do "SELECT DATE_FORMAT('%m %d %Y', projects.Date1) AS
Date1, DATE_FORMAT('%m %d %Y', projects.Date2) AS Date2,... etc"

any other suggestions?