mysql db dump with php

hi all,

i need to transfer the database from one site (structure and data) to another.  i've been running into some issues.

i need a script that will connect to a db with a username and password, and then export to the screen scripts to both recreate the database structure (the create table commands) and then create insert statements to populate that information into the database.  then of course, i need to run those scripts on the other server to create the db and populate it.

my php is not that great and my mysql lags as well.  if it were CF,ASP,.NET with SQL or Oracle this would be a snap for me, but alas it isnt.  my time constraints dont allow me to hack through this myself.

i know this isn't rocket surgery, so if someone can bust this code out for me, you'll be a life saver.

if you can hook me up i'll paypal you $20 bucks to buy you and yours a few pints of your favorite ale on me.

=)

thanks a ton

nate
nnielsen@xxxxxxxxx