RE: Numeric question

> I am fairly confident that in this particular case the opinion(s)
contained within this email would nicely coincide with those of St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital.

> We live in a world full of geometry.
>
> Ignatius Reilly

... Not to be outwitted ...
I'm quite certain my statements in the previous email were, in fact,
facts - not opinions :).  At the very least, they were truthful
statements at the time of their writing - and not merely speculative
opinions.

Also - the round is referring to mathematical approximation, not
geometric shape :)
But, I digress - OT.

<?php
echo('Cheers'); // now it's on topic
?>
- Martin Norland, Database / Web Developer, International Outreach x3257
The opinion(s) contained within this email do not necessarily represent
those of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.