IIS and php sessions

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to migrate this php app with a mySQL database to IIS/Microsoft
SQL Server.  I know that I should be using a database abstraction layer but
haven't had the time to do that just yet.  In anycase, the question has
little to do with that.  I'm trying to get sessions in php working on IIS
and I've noticed that that needs to be configured manually for IIS.  But
what exactly does that mean? I can't find a good step by step source about
this issue so any help would be greatly appreciated.

thx
Adil.