Cannot load module php_mysql.dl!!

I've got php5, apache2 and mysql4 installed.
I've got some stardocks products installed and some registry tweaks too.

My php.ini in C:\windows\ is I think correctly configured and I removed the
; before the mysql extension. I configured Apache2 httpd.conf for php5, from
some forum on the net. It worked before I reinstall my computer and my
webserver. Now it gives me an error :

PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\ext\php_mysql.dll'

I asked on phpfreaks.com, they told me to ask on php.net. Thats what I'm
doing I think.. plz help me!