RE: how to find

Martin,

Thanks for your kind words to the new guy. I really don't understand why
others don't simply refrain from responding rather than burn bandwidth
with their rants of "RTFM" or or "Off Topic - go somewhere else". I really
appreciate all the posts folks make as I tend to learn something, even if
the content is unexpected.

> I think (hope) that Rene was just trying to emphasize that while this is
> a php mailing list - it is focused on databases.  An array full of 0's
> and 1's - while certainly data - hardly constitutes that.

<<snip>>

David Giragosian, Psy.D.
Database Developer and Programmer
MD Anderson Cancer Center