Re: mysqli prepared statement query result sets

Am Di, den 26.10.2004 schrieb Hans Lellelid um 12:57:

> Ooops, I guess I should have searched the list itself; I did some google
> searches to no avail.  This is really unfortunate.  This API sucks!

Prepared api calls use a binary protocol, which is totally different
from the "old" protocol. If you don't need binary protocol for prepared
statements, why don't you use native SQL Implementation for prepared
statements instead ??

It's always easy to claim that stuff other people created (and spent a
lot of time on it) sucks. But it sucks definitely more, if people are
not able to read the PHP and MySQL Documentation carefully.

Just my 2 cents

Georg