Re: Apache 1.3.31, php 5.0.2 and firebird 1.5

ok...  PDO_firebird was the wrong dll.

i should have used php_interbase.dll instead.

have i downloaded the complete zip file first i wouldn't have ran into this
problemm.

i first used the installer, then i downloaded the PECL package that had the
PDO_firebird
(which caused me to think this was the right one), and last i downloaded the
complete zip
file which didn't have the PDO_firebird but had the php_interbase.dll.

tricky.

since i didnt find the php_interbase.dll i thought