Re: Apache 1.3.31, php 5.0.2 and firebird 1.5

sorry for the double post.

i was reading the documentation and found my problem was path related.

the problem was php was unable to find the php_pdo.dll inside the extensions
directory.
i just copied it under the php installation directory and now "php-cgi -m"
lists PDO_Firebird
under the PHP Modules.

i also noticed a new error message indicating php_pdo.dll should be loaded
before any calls
to PDO related modules, so i enabled it in the php.ini extensions section.

but now i found another problem:

my test page returns:

Call to undefined function ibase_connect()

my teste page is

<?php

 $host = "127.0.0.1:/data/mydb.fdb";
 $username = "sysdba";
 $password = "pwd";
 $connection = ibase_connect($host, $username, $password, 'ISO8859_1',
'100', '1');
 $sql = "select MyField from MyTable";

 $rid = @ibase_query($connection, $sql) or die(ibase_errmsg());

 while ($row = ibase_fetch_row($rid)) {