Ascending and Descending records

I have a page that shows data from a MySQL database in a table form.  I'd
like to give this page the ability to be able to sort a column when the user
clicks on the header cell that contains the name of the column.  I'd also
like the ability to do both Ascending and Descending with the same link much
like just using Excel.  Does anyone know of a good source for accomplishing
this?

Thanks,

Aaron