Re: Re: Convert plain text to HTML tagged text

I think this should be posted somewhere else. Maybe the php-general list ?!

This is no chemistry nor physics ! it's PHP-DB related issues right?
no arrays or strings probs. Plz keep the consistancy of our good lists
that are valuable for users who are us!

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:51:52 -0700, Andrew Kreps <andrew.kreps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 23:33:46 -0400, GH <garyhotko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I have a question along this line... is it possible to have PHP do
> > more than one str_replace at the same time?
>
> Have a look at the man page, it shows you how to use arrays to
> accomplish what you're trying to do.
>
> http://us2.php.net/str_replace
>
> --

M.Saleh.E.G