Re: Re: Convert plain text to HTML tagged text

I have a question along this line... is it possible to have PHP do
more than one str_replace at the same time? or would I need to pass
through each time seperately? I.e I wasn to check for Line returns and
change it to <p>, i want to replace "[c]" with a special formating
tag.... etc...?

Thanks?