Help needed

hi,
 I am new to PHP and I am not sure if this is the right forum.

 I am trying to run PHP thro webmin using CGI scripts. PHP runs fine except that when I am trying to read variables coming thro' a form after hitting the submit button, I get NULL values.

 I can read and write to the database without any trouble. The problem is reading the form values.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Manoj

"Life,it is not a problem to be solved, but
a process to be managed."