Re: Invisible Submit

I am sure that I have no other choice but to "submit"
the form.
So right now this is the form action:

<form name="{HTMLFormName}" action="{Action}"
method="post">

Now once I hit submit button it takes me to another
form where some of the data from the first is passed
over via URL.
I saw some items googling about how to make form auto
submit, but yet to see a definite answer.
I'll keep searching, but is someone knows what I need
to replace above that would be great.

Stuart