Re: Capturing a sql query

Just a followup and you can give me your opinion
(which would be greatly appreciated.

While I was working through the code, I came across a
variable not previously in my awareness:

$_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]

all i  do now is grab that and it inserts everything
past the "?" into the database.

I mean, I think it would be cleaner maybe storing the
values in an array, but no difference in the overall
effect come to mind.  Except I save myself alot of
coding.

Anyway, if you think this is bad or know of any
possible hazards please let me know.

Thank you,
Stuart