Trouble with Phakt and Select statements

	This is very strange. Ever since i moved my site from redhat 7.2 32bit to SUSE SLES 8 64 bit with DB2 connect 64 bit and PHP 4.3.8 with IBM DB2 support. I have always used the odbc drivers and they have always worked in Phakt. I have tried the latest version of Phakt and still not working like it used too. When i do inserts from forms it works just fine. However if i want to display that information back it is not working at all. From what i can see from the DB2 side i get lots of errors when i do the select statements to return data. These errors are showing that the DSN for the table is being changed to my username for the database. So of course this is not going to work. Somewhere in phakt there is code that is causeing this to happen. I'm not sure where. Maybe there is some variables not being set? Could you clue me in on those if that is the case. I have ruled out php being the culprit, because i wrote my own code to do a select statement from the database useing the odbc_connect and other php statements for odbc and they work just fine. So it has to be something in Phakt that is not working properly. Can someone clue me in on what this might be.
	Thanks,
	Cameron Seader

Also some more information from my error_log for apache.=

Undefined property: table in /srv/www/htdocs/ORS/_mmServerScripts/ADO= DB.php on line 403
[Tue Aug 31 12:27:10 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined property: numeric in /srv/www/htdocs/ORS/_mmServerScripts/ADODB.php on line 405
[Tue Aug 31 12:27:10 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined property: unsigned in /srv/www/htdocs/ORS/_mmServerScripts/ADODB.php on line 406
[Tue Aug 31 12:27:10 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined property: zerofill in /srv/www/htdocs/ORS/_mmServerScripts/ADODB.php on line 407
[Tue Aug 31 12:27:10 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined property: primary_key in /srv/www/htdocs/ORS/_mmServerScripts/ADODB.php on line 408
[Tue Aug 31 12:27:10 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined property: multiple_key in /srv/www/htdocs/ORS/_mmServerScripts/ADODB.php on line 409
[Tue Aug 31 12:27:10 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined property: unique_key in /srv/www/htdocs/ORS/_mmServerScripts/ADODB.php on line 410

Undefined variable: MM_keepNone in /srv/www/htdocs/ORS/reqforms/shrfo= rm.php on line 143
[Tue Aug 31 13:18:07 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: MM_keepNone in /srv/www/htdocs/ORS/reqforms/shrform.php on line 143

now why are these not defined. do i need to compile php with something that= i may be missing here? strange
That undefined variable is supposed to be defined in a file that listed on an include statement. hrmmm

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2