Re: Installing PHP

Hi

Have you read the documentation? You can find it at
http://www.php.net/docs.php and it has lots of information on the
installation process. Other than that please be more specific (which
method did you use for your installation, which webserver do you use
php for etc.).

Personally I've taken the easy (but not officially approved) way of
using the phpdev package for my offline php needs, you can find it at
http://www.firepages.com.au/ (but the php documentation/manual points
to a list of other 3rd party installations if I remember correctly)

...n...