Re: retrieved data from mysql to be shown in spreadsheet

Balwantsingh wrote:

I am developing a page using PHP for entering the data into tables made in
mysql.   I want that when user click on Reports button the data (which will
retrieve from mysql) should be shown in Spreadsheet (Calc) of Open Office.
Pls. tell how it can be done.

Does MySQL have a JDBC driver?
If so, then you can create the reports you want in OpenOffice and save them as OpenOffice documents. You can then just create a link to the document.
Not the most efficient way of doing things, but it should work, I don't have any problem with Firebird via it's JDBC driver.

--
Lester Caine