Checkboxes in a table

Hi!!

I'm dinamically building a table, within a while cycle a build each row
with it's columns.
One of these columns contains a checkbox, so I have as many checkboxes
as many rows.

So, after hitting Submit I wanna know which checkboxes has been
selected, I'm naming each of them  like this: checkbox[n], where n=1 is
for the first row and so on.

So, my question is, upon receiving all the variables in the second
script, if I navigate thru each of the elements, I will see which one is
selected and which one is not?
Am I all right??

Miguel Guirao
Servicios Datacard